By Doctors, Nurses and Scientists on Protecting Your Child and Yourself.
International Medical Council on Vaccination.
1st February 2011.
Nicola Antonucci MD, David Ayoub MD, Nancy Turner Banks MD, Timur Baruti MD, Danny Beard DC, Françoise Berthoud MD, Russell Blaylock MD, Fred Bloem MD, Laura Bridgman FNP ND, Kelly Brogan MD, Sarah Buckley MD, Rashid Buttar DO, Harold Buttram MD, Lisa Cantrell RN, Lua Català Ferrer MD, Jennifer Craig PhD BSN MA, Robert Davidson MD PhD, Ana de Leo MD, Carlos deQuero Kops MD, Carolyn Dean MD ND, Mayer Eisenstein MD JD MPH, Todd M. Elsner DC, Jorge Esteves MD, Edward “Ted” Fogarty MD, Jack Forbush DO, Milani Gabriele CRNA RN, Sheila Gibson MD BSc, Mike Godfrey MBBS, Isaac Golden ND, Gary Goldman PhD, Garry Gordon MD DO MD(H), Doug Graham DC, Boyd Haley PhD, Gayl Hamilton MD, Linda Hegstrand MD PhD, James Howenstine MD, Suzanne Humphries MD, Belén Igual Diaz MD, Philip Incao MD, Joyce Johnson ND, A. Majid Katme MBBCh DPM, Tedd Koren DC, Alexander Kotok MD PhD, Eneko Landaburu MD, Luc Lemaire DC, Janet Levatin MD, Thomas Levy MD JD, Stephen L’Hommedieu DC, Paul Maher MD MPH, Andrew Maniotis PhD, Steve Marini PhD DC, Juan Manuel Martínez Méndez MD, Sue McIntosh MD, Richard Moskowitz MD, Sheri Nakken RN MA, Christiane Northrup MD, Amber Passini MD, Ronald Peters MD MPH, Jean Pilette MD, Pat Rattigan ND, Zoltan Rona MD MSc, Chaim Rosenthal MD, Robert Rowen MD, Máximo Sandín PhD, Len Saputo MD, Michael Schachter MD, Viera Scheibner PhD, Penelope Shar MD, Bruce Shelton MD MD(H), Debbi Silverman MD, Kenneth “KP” Stoller MD, Terri Su MD, Didier Tarte MD, Leigh Ann Tatnall RN, Adiel Tel-Oren MD DC, Sherri Tenpenny DO, Renee Tocco DC, Demetra Vagias MD ND, Franco Verzella MD, Julian Whitaker MD, Ronald Whitmont MD, Betty Wood MD, Eduardo Ángel Yahbes MD.
The above signatories represent a spectrum that includes pediatricians, family physicians, brain surgeons, and professors of pathology, chemistry, biology and immunology. All have independently researched the real science and have come to the conclusions you will read about in this document.
Ever wonder why doctors can’t find the cause for many diseases?
It’s because they are conditioned to ignore the relationship between illness and vaccines. These are some of the diseases that have documented associations with vaccines:
- Allergies and eczema.
- Acid reflux requiring an infant to take proton pump inhibitors, which have many side effects.
- Diabetes (infant and childhood).
- Kidney disease.
- Long list of neurological and autoimmune diseases.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- And many, many more.
These are some known vaccine side effects, documented in medical literature and/or in package inserts:
- Arthritis, bleeding disorders, blood clots, heart attacks, sepsis.
- Ear infections.
- Fainting (with reports of broken bones).
- Kidney failure requiring dialysis.
- Severe allergic reactions, such as hives and anaphylaxis.
- Sudden death.
- Many common diagnoses given for hospital admissions.
- The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, (NVICP) has awarded more than $1.2 billion in damages to children and adults injured by vaccines.
Autism is associated with vaccines.
Autism was rare until the mass vaccination programs were accelerated in 1991, with the introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine and the HiB (meningitis) vaccine. Tens of thousands of parents will attest that autism appeared in their children very soon after they were given these, and other, vaccines.
Study the information on the website www.fourteenstudies.org You will find the studies denying the association between autism and vaccines to be highly questionable.
Drug companies, insurance companies and the medical system get rich when you get sick.
- Vaccines do not give life‐long immunity, which means booster shots are recommended.
- Each booster shot increases the risk of more side effects.
- Vaccine side effects can make you sick for the rest of your life. Conveniently, there are many drugs to treat the side effects caused by vaccines.
- In the U.S., neither drug companies nor doctors can be sued when something bad happens from a vaccination. Both are protected by the 1986 National Child Vaccine Injury Act. This law, signed into effect by then‐president Ronald Reagan decreed: “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine‐related injury or death.” (Public Law 99‐660).
Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?
- They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
- They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
- They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
- They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.
The only people who benefit from being healthy are you and those you care about.
- Drug companies have infiltrated and seized control over the entire healthcare system, including medical schools, medical journals, hospitals, clinics and the local pharmacy. A doctor’s very livelihood thus depends on blind faith, without questioning any aspect of any vaccination. Even when obvious evidence of vaccine damage occurs right before a doctor’s eyes, s/he is usually unwilling to consider a vaccine as the cause. Though uncorrupt science and medicine support rejection of vaccines, doing so can be considered professional career suicide. The signatories to this document boldly risk this end for the safety of you and your child.
- Hospitals benefit financially from hospitalizations and tests.
- Drug companies make billions of dollars from vaccines.
- Drug companies make tens of billions of dollars from drugs given to treat side effects and life‐time illnesses caused by vaccines.
- Vaccines are the backbone of the medical system. Without vaccines, healthcare costs would go down because we would have a healthier overall society. We have exchanged chicken pox for autism, flu for asthma, ear infections for diabetes. The list goes on and on. In the zeal to eliminate a short list of relatively benign microbes, we have traded temporary illnesses for pervasive, life‐long diseases, disorders, dysfunctions and disabilities.
How many vaccines are there?
- If U.S. children receive all doses of all vaccines, they are injected with up to 35 shots that contain 113 different kinds of disease particles, 59 different chemicals, four types of animal cells/DNA, human DNA from aborted fetal tissue and human albumin.
- If you think you don’t have to worry about vaccines because your children are older, think again. There are at least 20 more vaccines currently in the development pipeline for release in the next few years, mostly targeting adolescents and adults.
Some Vaccine Ingredients: How is it possible that vaccines will not be harmful to your health?
- Stray viruses and bacteria from the animal cell cultures that vaccines are made in.
- Mercury, a well‐documented neurotoxin, is still in the multi‐dose flu vaccines throughout the world. Trace amounts remain in several other vaccines.
- Aluminum, a poison that can cause bone, bone marrow and brain degeneration.
- Animal cells from monkeys, dog kidneys, chickens, cows, and humans.
- Formaldehyde (embalming fluid), a known carcinogen.
- Polysorbate 80, known to cause infertility in female mice and testicular atrophy in male mice.
- Gelatin, from pigs and cows, known to cause anaphylactic reactions, is found in large quantities in the MMR, chickenpox and shingles vaccines.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in inhaled flu vaccines, is known to cause metabolic disturbances (e.g. diabetes), seizures and other neurologic disorders.
Conflicts of Interest.
- The same people who make rules and recommendations about vaccination profit from vaccine sales. For example, Dr. Julie Gerberding, who was in charge of the CDC for eight years, is now the President of Merck Vaccines. Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP), developed and patented his own vaccine.
- According to the CDC, the average U.S. 10‐doctor pediatric group has over $100,000 of vaccine inventory in their office to sell. These doctors make money from office visits and from giving your children vaccines, and also from follow up office visits for assessing reactions.
- U.S. pediatricians reportedly make quarterly bonuses from the HMOs they work for by maintaining high vaccination rates in their practices and have reportedly been reprimanded by insurance companies if their vaccination rates fall.
Is there any research that shows the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated children?
The Cal‐Oregon project sponsored by Generation Rescue surveyed parents of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated U.S. children. Of the 17,674 children included in the survey, the results showed:
- Vaccinated children had 120% more asthma.
- Vaccinated boys had 317% more ADHD.
- Vaccinated boys had 185% more neurologic disorders.
- Vaccinated boys had 146% more autism.
Girls represented only 20% of the total number of children in the survey. To read the full study for yourself, go to…
To read a report on the low incidence of autism among unvaccinated Amish children go to…
More studies on autism are found here…
Vaccine Exemptions in the U.S.
- You do have the right to refuse. Use it.
- Your child does not have to be vaccinated to attend public school.
- Every state has exemptions giving you the right to refuse unwanted vaccines… http://exemptmychild.com/10752
- Find a healthcare provider who agrees with your choice to not vaccinate and will respect you at… www.vaccinationcouncil.org/providers.pdf
Many choose health and safety by saying no to vaccines.
- Groups that generally do not vaccinate include holistic practitioners, chiropractors, parents who home school, and those who belong to certain religions.
- Thousands of testimonies written by parents of non‐vaccinated children about the state of their children’s robust health are available many places online.
- Vaccination decisions are between you and your spouse/partner. No one else needs to know. It is not the business of your family members, your neighbors, or your in‐laws.
To have vibrant health, you will need to take the initiative to learn some new things.
- The safe choice is to say no to vaccines. You have control over health choices you make for yourself and your children. You have no control over the outcome of a vaccination.
- You do not need a pediatrician to simply weigh and measure your child and give shots. Consider a naturopathic doctor, a pediatric chiropractor, a doctor of oriental medicine, or a homeopathic doctor. You may find that family doctors of osteopathic medicine are more open‐minded about vaccine‐free choices.
- Babies are born with powerful, natural defenses. If this were not so, all would die shortly after birth. Enormous cascades of complex immune processes start with the first cry. This needs to occur naturally, without the interruption caused by the injections of toxic substances.
- Learn about the “vaccine preventable” diseases. Your children will never come in contact with most of them and if they do, nearly all healthy and unvaccinated children recover uneventfully, with long term immunity. Health cannot come through a needle.
- Learn about the importance of fever, how to take care of it at home and when it is time to call the doctor. Most fevers resolve on their own, with care and support, in just a few hours. www.drtenpenny.com/fever.aspx
- Understand that your child can be vaccinated and still contract the illness you are wishing to prevent. Vaccines may not provide the protection that people assume they do. Health cannot come through a needle.
- Learn that the primary keys to health are good nutrition, pure water, adequate sleep, routine exercise and happiness.
- Learn some simple information about vitamins, especially the critically important information about vitamin D3.
- Learn how to use basic herbs and basic homeopathy for health and for addressing minor illnesses.
- Learn more than your doctor about vaccines. Your medical doctor has probably never read anything about vaccines except drug‐company and CDC‐sponsored publications that support their use.
- Know that healthcare is something you pay for; sick care is covered by insurance. Your insurance will pay for drugs and vaccines.
- Budget accordingly to stay healthy. Your life depends on it.
Web resources for more information and help.
- International Medical Council on Vaccination (free webinars) www.vaccinationcouncil.org
- Example IMCV regional sites www.imcv‐wi.org , www.imcv‐me.org
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny www.drtenpenny.com, Facebook www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo
- ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute www.thinktwice.com
- Vaccination Liberation www.vaclib.org
- U.S. doctors who don’t vaccinate www.novaxdoctors.webs.com
- Holistic Moms www.holisticmoms.org
- Moms Like Me www.momslikeme.com
Books for more information and a place to start.
- Saying No To Vaccines – Sherri Tenpenny, DO.
- Make an Informed Vaccine Decision For the Health of Your Child – Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH.
- Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? – Neil Miller.
- Child Health Guide – Randall Neustaedter.
- Childhood Vaccinations: Questions All Parents Should Ask – Tedd Koren, DC.
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor – Robert Mendelsohn, MD.
- Jabs, Jenner and Juggernauts – Jennifer Craig, PhD, BSN, MA, Dhom.
- Natural Alternatives to Vaccination – Zoltan Rona, MD.
- The Crime of Vaccination – Tenison Deane, MD.
- The Sanctity of Human Blood: Vaccination is Not Immunization – Tim O’Shea, DC.
- Vaccination – Gerhard Buchwald, MD.
- Vaccination: 100 Years of Orthodox Research –Viera Scheibner, PhD.
Medical doctors (MD,DO, 4yr ND), Doctors of Chiropractic, health care workers who work in a conventional setting, and holistic practitioners wishing to participate in future versions of this document or who would like to join our group, please send an e‐mail to…
International Medical Council on Vaccination.